We work hard to provide excellent customer service
- Fast order turn-around – Our large inventory ensures high order fills and fast order processing. Note that order processing can take up to 3 business days from the time you place the order until it is given to the shipping carrier. If you require your order to be received by a certain date be sure to specify this in the special instructions when placing your order.
- Order confirmation – After you submit an order via our shopping cart system, a receipt
will immediately be sent to your email address. If you don't receive one, be sure to call or email
so we can verify your order and contact information.
- Secure shopping – Our site is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption technology.
- No charges to credit cards are made until your order is pulled and is ready to ship.
If any items are not available you will not be charged for them.
- If an item you order is out of stock, we will not bill you for it or send it to you later.
If you would like to receive an automatic email notification when an out of stock item comes back in,
just add the item(s) to your shopping cart, click on the "Submit Order" button and then enter your email address.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards, PayPal, and Money Order.
Orders can only be shipped to the billing address of your card or confirmed and verified PayPal address.
- Please review our Return Policy before placing your order.
By placing an order you acknowledge that you have reviewed and understand our return policy and terms & conditions listed on this page.
- FOR THOSE ORDERING FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES:
- Insurance is not included by default with packages sent outside of the US.
If you have not requested and paid for insurance we assume no responsibility for lost or damaged packages.
- If you are outside of the US, Canada, EU, Japan, or Australia, Credit Card
orders can be accepted only if you email copies of the credit card, your passport or official ID, and
a bill or other documentation that shows the card billing address and the card issuer's phone number.
Your shipping and billing addresses must be the same.
- Please make sure you understand the difference in costs and delivery times between USPS First Class and other mail classes before placing your order.
- Note that packages can occasionally be delayed as long as 2-3 months in your country's customs inspection and postal systems. If we sent you your tracking number and you have not received your package within 3 weeks please contact your local post office.
- All Vinyl and CDs for sale on our website have an audio sample. We use metafiles (.m3u)
to link to audio samples so playback starts faster and to allow easier configuring of what program to play
audio samples in. If you experience any issues with audio files, refer to your audio program(s) help pages
or online support forums. Usually there is a "file associations" settings option within each audio program
and/or the browser or OS, that specifies how .m3u metafiles are handled. (A metafile is a small text file
containing the url(s) of one or more audio files, which downloads very quickly enabling instant streaming.)
- Our shopping cart works based on your IP address. If you disconnect from the internet
while shopping, the contents of your cart may be lost (most internet providers dynamically assign IP
addresses). If you experience any issues with our site please let us know.